Join our mailing list below to receive news, updates, and special offers.
We make the notarization process simple and easy. Last minute or even emergency notarizations are no problem. We're here to help. Contact us to book an appointment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Directives
- Grant Deeds
- Declaration of Trust
- Travel consent for a minor
- Copy requests for Birth and Death Certificates
We are here to provide you with peace of mind. We work closely with you to make your special day as memorable as possible. All packages include a FREE initial consultation. We offer 3 packages to choose from.
- Intimate Package: For couples who want an intimate wedding with close family and friends, and who will have no more than 50 guests. This package includes a formal welcome for your guests and a simple and unique ceremony written especially for you.
- Traditional Package: Perfect if you are having anywhere between 51-150 guests. Includes a unique ceremony for you with revisions, a formal welcome, exchange of rings, help with your personal vows if needed and any other wedding guidance you may need.
- Custom Package: Are you going all out on your special day? Are you having more than 150 guests? Well then, this is the package for you. You get everything from the Traditional Package plus unlimited revisions to your custom written ceremony and one (1) Unity Reading of your choice, rehearsal attendance and much more.
Your Domestic Partnership signing can also be done as an intimate ceremony for you, family and friends. The perfect occasion to celebrate with loved ones.
- We provide the Declaration of Domestic Partnership form/application
- Notarized signatures on the document.
- *Mailing to the Secretary of State for filing.
*Please note that this does not include the fee the State charges for filing.
What Our Clients Say
I needed some documents notarized for the setup of my trust and Will. Brenda was easy to get a hold off, great to communicate with and stopped by my place the next day to help out.
She was thorough in reading through everything, quick in addressing what I needed and well prepared given the current COVID situation (mask, gloves, hand sanitizer).
It was a pleasure to work Brenda and I would not hesitate to reach out to her again. Happy to recommend her- she is a great resource for anyone needing notary services.
I met Brenda at a wedding about 2 years before I got married. She was so much fun and made us feel welcome at table 21. When planning my wedding I knew I wanted to ask her to be our officiant. She's so personable, welcoming and easy going. She always gets to know her couples and customizes your event. I would recommend her a thousand times over. Thank you Brenda for making our wedding so special.
Brenda was awesome!! We decided last minute to file for domestic partnership and she made things super easy for us. She came to us for a small fee which was super fair and convenient. The paperwork was pretty easy and Brenda was great at explaining everything to both of us. She was on time and very accommodating when we met. We can't wait to get married she will definitely be the officiate our ceremony.
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal:
It is the courage to continue that counts.”